My Favorite Song...(My Ummah)

Let us 'see' the lyric
Song by Sami Yusuf:

My Ummah

My ummah, my ummah

He will say

Rasulullah on that day

Even though we've strayed from him and his way


My brothers, my sisters, in Islam

LetÂ’s struggle, work, and pray

If we are to

Bring back the glory of his way




Ya Allah ya rabbal ‘alamin

Ya rahmanu ya rahim

Ya rabbi

O Allah Lord of the Worlds

O Merciful and Beneficent

O my Lord




Let the Ummah rise again

Let us see daylight again

Once again



LetÂ’s become whole again

Proud again

Â’Cause I swear with firm belief in our hearts

We can bring back the glory of our past



My ummah, my ummah

He will say

Rasulullah on that day

Even though we strayed from him and his way



Look at where we were

And look at where we are

And tell me

Is this how heÂ’d want it to be?

Oh no! Let us bring back our glory


Boleh lihat di sini()

Sekiranya artikel ini ada MANFAAT

Kongsi Catatan Ini

Comments

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers