~Ruben (Abu Bakr)- let us feel the spirit of Islam~

Alhamdulillah,when people watched the video of ruben(Abu Bakr),tears dropped from their eyes.For me,this video give something to me ....What is it?OPEN YOUR EYES .....our hearts and our minds.. So, I want to share it with all my beloved readers.I just want to shared on bro Ruben Abu Bakr's experience being educate or 'tarbiyah' by Allah on HIS LIMITLESS GREATNESS.These were the some words in the video...

One night, I decided to really trying to get this spiritual mood happening, and I'm sure probally some of you had heard this story before, so I apologize..

I lit the candle, I had the window open, I had the curtain strung, and I was trying to get that really spiritual feeling. It was a nice summer night in Melbourne, Summer that can get you to heaven. And I was sitting there and I thinking this is it. You know.. this is the night.. I have been, you know.. investigating all the spiritual proofs.. All the scientific proofs about the fact the mountai of the piths, about.. you know, how the embryo develop inside the women, all this amazing proofs, but I still needed that little push. It was like I was at the edge of the cliff, I was ready to jump, I just need the push.

So, I was sitting there, sitting quiet, I was reading Quran, I stopped. I said.. Allah, this is my moment, this is the time I'm about to jump into Islam. All I need is the sign, just a little sign, nothing huge. Maybe a bolter blightly. You know.. maybe the house could fall down.. or something.. You know.. Just small, small for You Man. You created this.. common...

So, I sat there, I was waiting for the candle to start lighting up to form mating high like in the movie.. Then, I say.. OK.. Go..

And Subhanallah nothing, absolutely, nothing happens.. I was really dissapointed to be honest. So, I sat there and said, Allah, this is your chance, I'm here, I'm no going no where. I'll give you another chance, OK.. Maybe You busy. You know daytime over the other side of the world, all of the stuff going on. Maybe this time I could just leave Kaabah flooring. You know, something small, aah.. The candle, let's just forget it. I do where could find that. So I don't care, just anything. So, I say.. Ok.. GO.. And Subhanallah, absolutely, nothing happens, and I mean, I couldn't even said.. urr.. that was it, that creep that was sat on the wall, that was it.

Absolutely nothing happens, I was really dissapointed, I was gasses. I was sitting, I was thinking this is it. This is my last chance, Islam.. and I really, I haven't found it.

I put back the Quran, and turn back to where I was reading.. Subhanallah.. The very next verse on the next page. "For those of you who ask for the signs, Have you not shown for your reading, look around you, look at the star, look at the sun, look at the water. These are the signs for people of knowledge"

SuBhANALLAH..SUBHANALLAH,,SUBHANALLAH


Sekiranya artikel ini ada MANFAAT

Kongsi Catatan Ini

Comments

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers